- Live & highly interactive sessions.
- In-depth practical discussions and knowledge sharing
- Exclusive program with limited participants approx. 10-12
- Delegates case discussions
- Time bound – 6 Sessions/1 Hr each/Every fortnight
- Followed by cadaver training and visitation
The focus of the workshop is for six delegates (young surgeons) to receive hands on surgical training on various arthroscopic surgery. The workshop is open to surgeons who are keen on learning from eminent faculties from across India and abroad.
Courses during cadaveric workshops are:
- ACL Reconstruction
- PCL Reconstruction
- Multi-ligament Reconstruction
- Meniscus Repair
- Shoulder Instability
- SLAP Repair
- Rotator Cuff Repair
MODULE BASED LEARNING
A module structure is especially important in online learning environments, as it provides an aid in the presentation and application of the online teaching and learning process. When students are aware of the structure of the course, they spend less time guessing about what is expected of them and more time focusing on the content and activities.