Sironix Imaging System
Camera Control Unit – S7E – 1001 -T
Native Full HD
Features and Benefits
• Outstanding performance
• Edge enhancement, automatic gain control (AGC) and dynamic contrast function for best in class performance
• Latest sensor technology offers: excellent image quality at competitive pricing, no pixel errors due to automatic pixel defect compensation
• Camera head full HD zoom
• Camera head full HD fi x focal length
• Camera head full HD 90° angled
• Camera handpiece pen-shape, full HD with integrated LED illumination, for use with exchangeable endoscope probes
• Time saving and useful camera preses
• HD image capture through USB mode
Controller Native Full HD
Operation control panel
Dimensions / Weight
On-Off, menu, white balance
High defi nition: 2 x DVI (1080p), 2 x HD-SDI (1080i)
2 x 3.5 mm phone jack connectors (to connect recording/printer devices)
2 x 3.5 mm phone jack connectors (to connect a foot control switch)
295 x 100 x 355 mm (W x H x D) / 4.39 kg
IEC 60601-1 2nd and 3rd
100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
0.8 – 0.4 A
HD Camera Head – S7E – 1002 -T
Small, light weight and ergonomic camera heads with low heat development. Individually programmable
and illuminated function keys on camera head and controller.
The light source remote control function on the camera head offers brightness that can be adjusted to the
best amount of powers needed, avoiding harming the patient or heating up the surgical drape.
Optimized for different applications
Three different camera heads; parfocal zoom, fix local length, angulated 900 optimized settings for
different minimal – invasive application. Free programmable illuminated function buttons (hot keys)
Features of Arthroscope:
• Wide angle, Direct view high definition arthroscope
• German made
• High quality optics & superb contrast
• Outstanding colour reproduction
• Fully autoclavable
• Full stainless steel body
• Light guide insertion on opposite side of the direction of view with a J-lock fixation for cannula
• Standard ocular window for coupling the camera head
• Working Legth of not more than 160mm
• Angle of view: 300 degree Diameter 4.0mm – S7E – 4011 – T
450 degree Diameter 4.0mm – S7E – 4012 – T
700 degree Diameter 4.0mm – S7E – 4013 – T
0 degree Diameter 4.0mm – S7E – 4010 – T
Arthroscope Sheath with S36 – 4017 – T Blunt Obturation
Features and Benefits of Sheath:
• Arthroscopy Sheath 6.5mm with two rotatable stopcocks – high flow
• Universal (Compatable with 0, 30, 45 & 70 Degree scope)
• Coupler – Secure and rapid fixation
• Sheath barrel
• Blunt trocar 4.2mm
• Smooth transition form Obturator to sheath and smooth transition from scope to sheath.
LED Light Source S7E – 4004 – T
High-end light source providing natural colors of video of an endoscopic camera.
Characterized by a long life of LED emitter and continuous regulation of light intensity.
• Daylight color temperature (very high Color Rendering Index)
• Excellent true colors’ projection
• Clear picture having a positive impact on work comfort and decreasing tiredness during longer surgeries
• Smooth regulation of light intensivity in the whole range of 1-100%
• Ultra silent work
• Economic usage due to low power consumption
• Long life of LED emitter (min. 50 000 hours of work)
• Memory of recent settings
• Esthetic and modern design
LED emitter type Daylight High , Power LED
Number of lumens [lm] 2650
Light efficiency comparable to 180W xenon lamp
Power consumption 95VA / 115VA / 115VA
Color temperature 5500ºK (± 5%)
Colour Rendering Index CRI 95
Standard connection / socket Compatible to other light sources
for light guide cable
Life time of emitter Min. 50.000 hours
Supply voltage 100-240V AC
Power frequency 50/60Hz
Safety class Applied part – type BF
External dimensions D: 306 mm x W: 330 mm x H: 96 mm
Weight 6 kg
Intensity adjustment Manual – electronic 1-100% range, with 1% step
Ambient temperature During operation: +10°C to +40°C
During storage and transport: -20° C to +45°C
Max. relative humidity During operation: 70%
During storage and transport: 70%
Light Guide Cables S7E – 4005 – T
Light Guide Cables dedicated to Sironix Endoscopy
devices. Made from special fiber bundle to provide
efficient transmission of light and the highest number
of lumens reaching an endoscope. Fully autoclavable.
Two fixed connectors making it easy to connect a light
source and an endoscope.
Cable diameter 3.2/3.5mm – 4.5/4.8mm
Length 3m – 5m
Sironix LED monitors S7E – 4017 – T
10-bit IPS Panel with LED Backlight
Japanese made monitor is fitted with a high brightness IPS panel with wide viewing angle of 178 degrees up/down and left/right. The energy saving LED backlit panel reduces power consumption by 50% compared with the previous model. 12-bit signal processing and 10-bit LCD panel support smooth gradation.
Wide Color Gamut
The MLW-2424C-DC realizes a wide color gamut of DIC 98% and Adobe RGB 99%, superior to standard monitors conforming to BT709/SMPTE. It provides a wide color gamut in red and true color reproduction required in the medical field.
Variety of friendly features
Two Screen Display
SDI and another input signal can be displayed simultaneously with side-by-side or picture-in-picture display modes.
• SDI & DVI-D • SDI & S-VIDEO • SDI & Component
• SDI & RGB • SDI & VIDEO
For convenient use, a frequently used function can be assigned to the Function key to select instantly.
Images can be flipped horizontally and vertically.
Dynamic Image Contrast Enhancer
By calculating the brightness of the entire screenand extending the dynamic range between white and black in real time, automatically optimized black level and high contrast are achieved.
It is possible to check with a still image against the current video. The input video and memorized still image can be compared on the screen.
Hyper Image Enhancer
By controlling the chromaticity, luminance, and edge enhancement of a specific color space, the MLW-2424C-DC is able to improve the reproduction of difficult areas within a picture.
No Vent Structure
This monitor is cooled by air convection without vents and fans which allows easy cleaning.